Friday, March 2, 2012

Just a little note..


Hello hello,

Unfortunately, I must be away for a few days from everything, blogging, twitter, ect.

Because today, I had an appointment with my eye doctor.  After we did the checking and everything, She informed me , that my shortsightedness is increased by 0.50 points , so to be sure if i need to change my glasses, i need to get some rest , and not be online 24/7 or watching tv, or reading all the time.

So in order to do that, I wont be able to blog for 15 days, until my next appointment with the doctor.

I am so sorry for doing that. Hope you understand.

I'll catch up with you all, as soon as i get back on track.

 Helena
xx


4 comments:

  1. Take care of yourself and have a rest.
    We'll be waiting for you!
    xxx
    Miss Starshiny

    ReplyDelete
  2. oυυυυυ...μικρε μου γκαβουλιακα!!!ελπιζω να μην χρειαστει να αλλαξεις τα γυαλια σου!!!!αντε σε περιμενω δρυμητερη +με την οραση του Σουπερμαννννν!!!φιλακια!!:-)))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nα 'σαι καλά και να ξεκουράζεσαι όσο χρειάζεται! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Nice post thanks for sharing. Would you please consider adding a link to my website on your page. Please email me back.

    Thanks!

    Angela
    angelabrooks741 gmail.com

    ReplyDelete